"Physical obedience brings spiritual break through." - Bill Johnson
I´m at worship school at Bethel. It´s been wonderful, not only hearing from great speakers, and much review from P. Bill and P. Kris, but I´ve been pushing myself to give GOd what He deserves as I worship. I´m learning how to praise and worship Him with everything! If I´m not giving Him something that cost me nothing... then it´s not sacrifice! For example DANCING! SPINNING! LIFTING UP MY HANDS!
Let´s worship Him with everything! not just our heart, but through our bodies as well! That´s how GOd wants his loving! ha ha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Ann! I love "I´m learning how to praise and worship Him with everything! If I´m not giving Him something that cost me nothing... then it´s not sacrifice!"
Look forward to praise & worship with you sometime. Let's do that when we go hiking next time?
Hola Ann! Como estas? Espero que estes re bien! Nos vemos prontito! :)
Post a Comment