Since I finished 1st year, so much had happened!
I spent almost 8 hours in the prayer house at Bethel over 3 afternoons reading the prophetic words that were spoken over the church. The reason for reading it was to know what spiritual inheritance I have, as a missionary told our AMT (advance ministry training) class to do. There were words spoken in the years of 1975, also in the 80s, and 90s. It was very encouraging to see how far they´ve grown, progressed and now, it´s a glorious church!
In the earlier words, most of them were saying to the church to rise up, to pray, to stand up! It´s not only the pastors´job to rise up and to serve, but is everyone´s responsibility to stand up and serve the community!
Then as the people began to grow in serving, God began to give them more responsibilities as they were faithful in the small things and obedient to His Words!
Wow... that´s rise up and shine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment