Tuesday, June 05, 2007

At Bethel we read an offering reading as we offer up our tithe, or special offerings to God. And parts of the reading goes like this - "jobs and better jobs, gifts and surprises... Thank you Lord as I partner with you, you will continue to shower down favor and blessings, so I can have more than enough ...".
So... in March, I told God and gave God my worries about my finances for school of worship, and 2nd year at Bethel´s school of supernatural ministry school.

Then...
1. An anonumous person paid for my school of worship tuition in the summer.
2. A sweet surprise from a family friend for my graduation! A gift card.
3. A part-time job between the time I´m home until school of worship - 8 days! The work is close to home, flexible hours and the people are nice! wow!

and more blessings are coming my way, as I continue to see my Father opening up the doors for me! He is my provider, my shield, my tower!

No comments: