Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Covenant friendships - giving others the capacity to influence me and vice versa, and to lay down my life for my friends. Something I´m learning and working on. Being open in communicating my opinions, thoughts, ideas.

It all takes time...

Graduated first year of Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry on Sunday. What a year! I´ve learned so much about who I am in God, the complete package of His Kingdom, and His salvation! It´s awesome! My prayer is that God will continue to reveal to me His love, and who I am in Him. And that I´ll have divine dis-satisfaction towards Him - for I need Him more and more each day... may I never lose that... and the love for Him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Ann! Reading your post here in Taiwan brings refreshing to my soul :-). I love your sharing, especially the convenant friendship one. And I need to go back to learning who I am in God, too. Take care!