I took my car to get an oil change about a month ago in SJ. Dropped it off at the shop to let them have more time to work on it. Then the next day my parents dropped me off at the shop so I can pick it up. I took out my walet and was expecting the owner to tell me how much it was, but he said "Happy New Year, it´s ok. Let me pull out the car for you." Wow! Have you heard of "free oil change" anywhere? This was my first time! Thank you Father! That was totally His favor and blessing!!
btw, I was very blessed during the holiday season with gifts. I haven´t received that many gifts for many years... I am very blessed by God, and my friends... THANK YOU FATHER!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment