Every Friday night we go out into the city, and find the "treasure" that God has shown us to speak to. So 2 Fridays ago, we (with 2 other friends from school - Phil and Candace) walked into Target and saw 3 Spanish speaking friends seated at the cafeteria. So we went and talk and shared with them! It was fun to speak Spanish again! Although it wasn´t all that smooth, but they understood what I was saying! That was encouraging! So that night, we prayed for them and got their number.
Then it turned out that Meggie - my friend from school, actually works with them and know them from Target!! It´s amazing how God give us divine appointments so that we can share God´s love to people!! Wow!
So Meggie and I went to their apartment this afternoon... it was clean and a humble place. We had a great time chating with them, getting to know them, though most of the time it was Meggie that talked with them, because she´s mexican as well! I was mostly sitting there and trying very hard to understand and adjusting to their accents. Dang, their accent is very different from Argentines!
But it´s all good... but driving back... I just thanked God for how He has blessed me with my family, friends and church, as well as material things, and finance. These people they work, but they left their kids in Mexico, inorder to earn better wages in the U.S. I´m so thankful and blessed!! Aren´t we all ??? Thank you Father!
No comments:
Post a Comment