Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nov. 11, Sat. - I went on a date with God at Turtle Bay Park. Walked along the trails, over the Sundial bridge, took many cool pictures, then sat along the Sacramento River. As I was journaling, and praying and asking for more of Him - a pair of Canadian Geese came over! They were starring at me, just looking at me for no reason, except that I knew that they were sent by God. God showed me His love, His care, His Presence by them. I had tears in my eyes... just knowing how much I´m loved by my Father, and friend. It was an awesome experience! They not only visited me once, they came over 3 times to see how I´m doing! Wow!
And I also remembered the story from Captivating, how the author experienced God through nature! Now I can definately say that I had the first hand experience of seeing God through nature!

Thank you God! You´re awesome!

No comments: