Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back to school... it´s a great thing. Learning to rest in God, trusting in His Word. Over the past months since I got to Redding, I´m learning to:

1. Seek His Presence - rest in Him
2. To eat, drink and rest in Him. The longer we rest, the longer we run!
It´s important to be nurished by Him daily, moment by moment. Heidi Baker shared that the orphans that they take-in in Mozambique, they´re fed in the morning. Then after a few hours, they are thirsty, then after a few hours, they are HUNGRY! But they had food a few hours ago! Yet they still need food, and water. This is how we are suppose to be, hungry and thirsty, DAILY!
Yes Father, I´m hungry and thirsty, and I need more of You!
3. God speaks to me through many ways - especially through nature.
4. God loves me, and WOOS me with His love, to pursue Him, to love Him! This is AMAZING!

Have you discovered what God is speaking to you today?

He has hidden nuggets for us to seek out daily! He speaks! YES HE DOES. The guy called "Word", wants to speak to you. Ha ha ... He is not passive, nor silent! Thank you Father!

No comments: