Thursday, December 04, 2008

Gifts and Surprises!!!

I got gifts and surprises for 4 days in a row!! My Father loves me! ha ha...

Wed. went over to a friend´s house to pick up my camera, she also gave me a package! Surprise - a 500 GB external hard-drive! wow, nice gift!

Thursday - Thanksgiving day - one of my aunt´s sister, not blood related, she came over for lunch and her son, or my second-cousin. She´s visiting her son from Taiwan, and also brought gifts for my family. She brought over some delicious Taiwanese snacks, and also for me - Body Shop lotion and lip balm, and Estee Lauder stuff! ha ha... God knows what I need and He knows the desire of my heart! I was really thinking of getting some stuff for my eyes, and facial cream! cool!

Friday - at Thanksgiving retreat, my friend gave me a thank-you card, and a cute cell phone holder from Taiwan!

Saturday - one of my friend gave me a gift bag, in it was a small Russian doll, which has cute compac make-up stuff in it! and delicious chocolate! yummy!

well, I´m soooo thankful that my Daddy is so fun, and loving!! May you receive this testimony and may you receive "gifts and surprises" in your life on a daily bases too!!!

No comments: