Who am I?
That is the question I´ve asked myself, and is actually part of a process that my school wants us to learn! It´s both exciting and scary...
2 weeks ago I had the chance to go to Fortuna on a ministry trip, which is about 3 and a half hours away from Redding! (yes, I´m a 2nd year student at Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry!!) And before the trip I had the "who am I" crisis, and I needed God´s revelation and transformation of my heart. I needed Him to transfer the information from my head, which I had from 1st year of school, to my heart! I had to receive it, know it for 100% within me, not just in my mind, a theology, a principle, a nice thing to say that "I´m a princess" or "I´m loved by God. I was feeling lonely, insecure of who I am... yeah, it wasn´t that fun to go through those moments...
So the conference was called "The Supernatural Ways of Royalty", and the meetings were a review of what was taught from 1st year. Praise God for the review! I felt like that trip was a "closure" or an ending to my first year learning process.
So, yeah, I´m continuing the process of learning who I am. I am embracing who I am, my value, my worth, my talents given my God - how I need to steward and appreciate my gifts! I am loving myself more, the way I was made because it hurts God when I don´t like what the Creator had made! It makes Him sad when I think what He made was ugly, or not valuable.
yeah... embrace love - love others and accept love from others -
---------------------------------------------------------------
I carry my own "weather system". (spiritual atmosphere)
---------------------------------------------------------------
Goal: Being a carrier and a host of God´s Presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love what you are learning! I want to know who I am in Christ, too! I'm praying for my calling and destiny as I shared with you. I have come to know more and more of how important it is. Must be diligent in seeking Him on this.
Your comment on the goat picture is so funny... didn't know you can be funny too hehe. j/k ;-D.
Post a Comment